You can find everything about industry area
Your Engineering Reference
Your Guide in your Career

You can find new news about Process Operation Technology
You can find all famous magazines
You can find all New updated programs

With Operation Technology website, You're on the right way

Process Operation Technology

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Process Operation Technology

Oil, gas and petrochemical process industries

2 posters

I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!!

omanplus
    omanplus

I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Empty I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!!

Post by omanplus Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 am

Hi everyone I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Icon_smile ....
    I have graduate from Higher College of Technology(Muscat) in july 2009 with Oil and Gas Engineering Diploma with a long long story click hear if you want to know the story...

In my diploma year I had took Basic of Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Production Technology, Natural Gas Technology, Instrumentaiton & Control and Electrical Technology Courses.

So after I took all this courses I became Operation Technician.
    My Problem is when I went to any company -not Oil company- for operator opportunity job they refusal I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Icon_mad my application for that opportunity cause I have Oil and Gas engineering without check my courses I have I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Icon_scratch because they are not in the same field . Such as Gulf International Pipe Industry company the HRM refusal me cause that, on other hand I have 2 friends work in that company and they have Oil and Gas Engineering Diploma as I do I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Confused I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Confused

As I know that operation people can work in any field not only in oil field and maybe I'm wrong, but if my knowledge about this wrong help my, and if I'm right please help me to make them understand my specialization in right way.....

Thanks.....
    Future Eng.
    Future Eng.

I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Empty Re: I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!!

Post by Future Eng. Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am

hello brother,
    I really surprised pale from what I read here and outside as you mention above. The main problems as I guess the name of the course as the same time the subjects which you are taking. Exclamation

your way of thinking right, so operation people can work any where unless they have operation at than place. as you said before and applied for a lot of companies, but they refused you and taking others with the same major look like they have vitamin 'W' bigger the the certificate it self.

what I am advising you to keep your eyes open cyclops and looking for jobs. Don't miss any place even if you have been registered hundreds times.

may Allah help you to got job as soon as possible.

all da best of luck dear.

Take care
    omanplus
    omanplus

I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!! Empty Re: I need Help To make people understand Oil & Gas technician means?!!!

Post by omanplus Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Thanks alot brother,
    You know I neve stop looking for job, but always people who have vitamin "W" have the best things.
    Now I'm looking for new way to find job but need time to start effect.
    I will work by your advise brother and InshaAllah may I got job as soon as possible after I waiting for 1 year and 5 months from my graduate.
    Future Eng.
    Future Eng.

Post by Future Eng. Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 pm

omanplus wrote:Thanks alot brother,
    You know I neve stop looking for job, but always people who have vitamin "W" have the best things.
    Now I'm looking for new way to find job but need time to start effect.
    I will work by your advise brother and InshaAllah may I got job as soon as possible after I waiting for 1 year and 5 months from my graduate.

what to do friend, vitamin "W" in now working better than the certificate it self.

all da best dear Smile

keep it up Exclamation Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 pm