You can find everything about industry area
Your Engineering Reference
Your Guide in your Career

You can find new news about Process Operation Technology
You can find all famous magazines
You can find all New updated programs

With Operation Technology website, You're on the right way

Process Operation Technology

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Process Operation Technology

Oil, gas and petrochemical process industries

3 posters

Essential questions and answers for job interview

Talib Al_Munawri
    Talib Al_Munawri
    Director-General
    Director-General

Essential questions and answers for job interview  Empty Essential questions and answers for job interview

Post by Talib Al_Munawri Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Essential questions and answers for job interview

Essential questions and answers for job interview  Job-interview

لماذا تقدمت للحصول على هذه الوظيفة؟

Why Do You Want This Job?

This is my dream to work in the large company like your company so that I can use my experience and knowledge in a positive way.

2-I believe this job will build my confidence and improve my teamwork skills

3-To improve my capacities and to gain more skills on the computer and counting

4-It's because I want to apply the knowledge and skills I have learned from my Bachelor's Degree, my own ideas and thoughts that can help the company's productivity, I also want to be part of the continuous success of the company by means of sharing my own ideas

لماذا نقوم بتعيينك؟

Why Should We Hire You?

1-I have always been a hard worker and optimistic person, who never looses hope and try to take the organization to the top

2-Because I know enough to do the job well, and I always strive to learn and grow as a professional. I not only want to do my job well. I would like to be helpful to others in the company

3-You should hire me because I love what I'm doing and I'm always passionately finding ways to enjoy and do better with this job

لماذا تركت وظيفتك السابقة؟

Why Are You Leaving Your Job?

هذا العذر للي كانو يشتغلون وهم طلاب

1-The company I work for is a part time environment that was ideal for my life as a student, but now that I'm looking for a career, the opportunities presented to me do not fit.

2-I recently received my degree and I want to utilize my educational background in my next position

هذا للي كاتو يداومون في غير محل اقامتهم

3-I was commuting to the city and spending a significant amount of time each day on travel. I would prefer to be closer to home.

4-This position seemed like an excellent match for my skills and experience and I am not able to fully utilize them in my present job

للي كانو يشتغلون في شركات وسرحت عدد من الموظفين

5-The company was cutting back and, unfortunately, my job was one of those eliminated

للي يبي يتفرغ لبيته ومايقدر يداوم دوام كامل

6-I left my last position in order to spend more time with my family. Circumstances have changed and I'm more than ready for full-time employment again

ما هي نقاط قوتك؟

What is Your Greatest Strength?

1-When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule

2-My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work

3-I understand problem immediately and solve the problem.

4-My best feature is my self confidence, positive attitude ,quick decision making, and make things easier from complexity

5-I think my strength is- I do my work with honesty, responsibly, and I finish my work on time

ما هي نقاط ضعفك؟

What is Your Greatest Weakness?

1-I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it

2-My greatest weakness is that while working, I forget about time and family. I just concentrate on my work

ما هو أكثر شيئ أحببته أو كرهته بشان وظيفتك السابقة؟

What Did You Like or Dislike About Your Previous Job?

1-I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning. I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a fresh face in the working world, the company offers a great opportunity for a good entry level position, however, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of the lack of challenge.

كيف تعمل تحت الضغط؟

How Do You Handle Stress / Pressure?

1-I actually work better under pressure and I've found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.

ما هي ساعات العمل التي تفضلها؟

How Many Hours Do You Work؟

1-I work as much as necessary to get the job done
    Princess_1_pst
    Princess_1_pst
    PST Organizer
    PST Organizer

Essential questions and answers for job interview  Empty Re: Essential questions and answers for job interview

Post by Princess_1_pst Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks for great subject . It is really useful for people who next to interview.

With best wishes

princess_1_pst Neutral
    internetimm30002

Essential questions and answers for job interview  Empty Re: Essential questions and answers for job interview

Post by internetimm30002 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 am

[b]Well, its that time again. Time to prepare
    yourself for the journey that lies ahead. It can be a little
    scary, but with the proper preparation you will do much better.
    Below are some general tips to get your focus on

track. With a few interviews you'll be on your way!
    [/b]

\

[b]Video hosting | Website hosting
    [/b]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm